September 5, 2010

3 Years Later

The next contact Parker and I had came in the form of good ole email several years later.  In the fall of 2010, Parker emailed my family about possible activities to do in Montana around Christmas.  He was planning a trip with his mom and brother as he was on his way back through my rural Montana town from his then current windmill project up in northern British Columbia.  Well, through a turn of events, my parent's computer crashed, mom was busy tiling the bathroom, and when she finally got back to emailing Parker, it was several months later.  In her convenient mom-like way she wrote 

"...these are just a few ideas.  I hope they help.  By the way, my daughter, Andrea, is about your age and she might have some additional ideas.  She will be home for the holidays.  Here is her email...."  

Nothing like having possible ulterior motives :)  It's okay though, I'm used to being set up by everyone...including by the 35 "adoptive mom's" that I work with at school.  As the story unfolds, Mom is just playing a role in the Lord's divine plan.

No comments: