Bridal Brunch
 |
| friends Karen & Lisa |
This past weekend my dear friend Lisa hosted a shower for me with some close friends and women from church. It was such a special time! We had delicious food, good conversation, and even some shower games, which were really fun. There was a quiz about Parker and I. I have to admit that some of the questions were a bit tricky though. Once she reassured me that my answers would be the correct ones, we were good to go. For instance, when asked how long Parker and I had been together, I had to get out my fingers and toes...and I still got 2 different answers! Yikes! Who keeps track of that when there is a wedding in just a few weeks!? We've been counting down the days for the last several months, not counting up how long we've been together. Seriously though, it was fun to go back and remember some of our firsts and favorite things. Thank you Lisa and friends for an amazing bridal brunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment