January 25, 2011

Coincidence...We Think Not

Hi andrea!  I was thinking about you today and I thought of Parker... so I sent him your email that he might just feel like contacting you :)   so if he does, don't be caught off guard.  Wade was telling him about you when he stayed with us a couple weeks ago.  (very good I might add :) he teased that he needs to have better timing when he passes through town.  we've talked to him about you before and he's always receptive.  You never know, right.  I hope you hear from him.  God bless you, Andrea.  I love you.  mandy

At this point, Parker and I have been emailing, texting, and talking for a few months.  At least the Lord was serious about our  paths crossing.  It could have happened in a multitude of ways.  We're just thankful that it did happen!

No comments: