In January 2011, I was in my first class for my second master's degree (this time in professional leadership), and this week we took Tom Rath and Barry Conchie's Strength Finder assessment. What are the chances that Parker had taken it too? Fairly good when you have a deep-thinking, intellectual, reflective and electrical engineering friend :)
Andrea's results: Achiever, Learner, Discipline, Responsibility, Relator
Parker's results: Context, Learner, Intellect, Responsibility, Adaptability
I cant seem to access my online login to the site right now, but thats me. I share this all because of your interest. Not many people really care to know the real me, and fewer still understand this test. Yet, I understand as much as I can about your concerns of openness. I agree about how insightful this test is and what it can say about a person. I would suppose that like any other way of knowing someone, that knowledge could be used for good or for harm depending on the individual. It will surely take time for us to get to know one another. Come to think of it, it has only been a little over a month of serious emails and only a few weeks of serious talking, right? I can only hope to be a faithful friend with what information or pictures you choose to share that you might better know me.
Anyhow, I am excited for where God has brought us. I am so blessed by your friendship and I look forward to what may be ahead. I should not worry as you remind me, and I should not be anxious for anything. With prayer and petition I will seek His will and let the Lord calm my heart.
I am tired today, but if you were here you could see, that I am still smiling...
your friend,
parker
Parker's text message: My responsibility strength says I should partner with a beautiful girl who is talented with discipline.... :)
Parker's text message: My responsibility strength says I should partner with a beautiful girl who is talented with discipline.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment