| The pirate card on the right is from Parker |
Parker's text message: Have a most wonderful and joyful birthday, my good friend :)
You can see that in just a few month's time, I have moved up in the status world from "friend" to "good friend."
Parker's card: (Outside) Older pirates should have taught younger pirates to guard their eyes better. Maybe no bird on the shoulder either. (Inside) Hope your birthday is sharp object-free.
Dear Andrea,
The days come and go and time eventually passes. Birthdays seem to be the way we all celebrate that time going by. Yet that special day can mean very different things to every person. For me, it's a reminder to reflect on that person and what they mean to me. I only wish that I had a year's memories of our friendship. You have been an incredible blessing in my life right from the start. Your perspective is very refreshing and wise. We have not really known each other that long, yet you and I are able to talk for hours like old friends. As you recently joked about, I am quite honored to call you my friend. One heck of a cool girl. You have such a way to cause a fella to smile that I have to conclude that it's not anything you learned about me. Simply a natural talent of yours. I look forward for the chance to know you better in the time to come. May God bless you overwhelmingly in the next year my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment